- Each answer should be about 100-125 words.
- Do not use quotations. Instead, synthesize/paraphrase the author.
- No bibliography needed. If necessary, use endnotes for references, and use MLA citation.
- Submission format: .doc or .pdf
- You will be assessed on: engagement with the reading material of the class, clarity and completeness of your answer, and thoughtfulness of your overall response.
1) When Manfred Stegar talks about the four “pillars” of Global Studies, how does he relate aspects of “space and time” to territory and sovereignty?
The four pillars of global studies presented by Manfred Stegar are: globalization, transdisciplinarity, space and time, and critical thinking.
2) Describe one of the main debates as outlined by Giles Gunn (Hyperglobalists, Skeptics, Transformationalists), and how you agree and/or disagree with this stance on globalization.
3) As described by Dilip Hiro, how is slavery an example of glocalization?
4) Describe one positive and one negative aspect of the thirteenth-century Mongol empire. Why might these be considered positive or negative?
The post De Anza College Pillars of Global Studies by Manfred Stegar Questions appeared first on Submit Your Homework.
De Anza College Pillars of Global Studies by Manfred Stegar Questions was first posted on December 1, 2020 at 11:46 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!