Racial Disparities of COVID-19 Reflection Questions
Purpose: The racial and health disparities related to COVID-19 are staggering. This ANA (American Nurses Association) Webinar will address this particular topic. Along with this webinar, the article by McNeely et al. (2020) further examines this issue. Here are just a few of the concepts that will be addressed:
- The magnitude and origins of COVID-19 racial disparities
- Addressing the roots of the problem
- Facing Implicit Bias: An effort we all must make
- How to translate insight and knowledge into life-saving actions
- Points of intervention when caring for a COVID-19 patient and how you can make an impact on each step of the way (nursingworld.org, n.d.)
Directions: Watch this ANA Webinar and read the article by McNeely et al. (2020) related to racial and health disparities during the pandemic. Once completed, answer the following reflection questions and upload them to the dropbox.
Webinar link: Racial Disparities of COVID-19 (Links to an external site.)
The post Racial Disparities of COVID-19 Reflection Questions appeared first on Homework Aider.
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!