Charlene is a 55-year-old female who has had emphysema problems for many years. She has a 20-year history of tobacco use. Today, Charlene was seen in the clinic due today increased shortness of breath and non-productive cough over the past three days. She has an SaO2 of 90% with most recent pulmonary function test findings indicating the following: FVC- 70% FEV1-69% FEV1/FVC ratio-69%.
1. What physical findings might be indicative of a patient with emphysema?
2. What is the purpose and interpretations of the pulmonary function test?
3. What are the pathophysiological findings specifying emphysema?
4. What are the three functions of the respiratory center located in the brain stem?
5. Please provide a description of the oxyhemoglobin dissociation curve?
6. What are the pathophysiological findings specifying bronchitis?
The post Week Discussion question first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.
The post Week Discussion question first appeared on Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide.
Week Discussion question was first posted on November 30, 2020 at 7:11 pm.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!